With excellent bulk-reading performance and the highest level of thermal and mechanical resistance, this new UHF generation transponder, with the thickness halved and the width reduced by 33% vs the 301, can now be inserted into the narrow hems of tiny flat linen items as well as into the finest garments (making it widely suitable for private wear). The extraordinary no-wear feeling and unnoticeable look greatly improves the comfort of wearing a transponder.
• Maximum flexibility
• Best reading performance: ultra-high-density bulk reading.
• Stronger than ever: tested in real-world laundries and guaranteed for 200 washing cycles with water extractors up to 60 bar.
• ISO I8000-6C compliant
• Fully compatible with the 301 LaundryChipTM family.
• Certifications: MR conditional and Oeko-Tex® certified.
• Available in 3 versions: source tagging (sewn), patchable (heat-sealable) and in pouch. Further option: laser markable with the EPC code.